Structural Hot Melt Waterproofing
Reinforced, rubberised bitumen systems are ideal for a wide range of applications including: inverted roofs, car parks, foundations, plaza decks and other ‘below ground’ structural water-proofing requirements. These multi-layer, full bonded systems eliminate the possibility of water ‘tracking’ under the membrane, are self-healing under load and can be laid with zero falls.
Benefits of using Bituminous Hot Melt Waterproofing:
- Structural waterproofing – forms part of the structure when used over concrete decks
- Can be laid on ‘zero falls’ decks
- Cost effective solution for large or smaller roof areas
- Ideal for podium areas and terraces
- Excellent option when designing Green Roofs