This sector is a growing area for Ice Roofing & Cladding. The last couple of years have seen us carry out many projects based within science and research establishments. The facilities we work on are often live and operate 24 hours a day which means health and safety is critical. With certain buildings shut downs offer very small windows of opportunity so clients seek to use contractors who can plan and execute meticulously.
Ice Roofing & Cladding has a vast amount of experience working within this sector. Our portfolio of projects range from simple repairs right the way through to large, multimillion pound refurbishment contracts. Many of these schemes have involved very complex programmes and working constraints.
Here is an overview of our offering within the Science/Research sector:
- Free consultation on system choice, health and safety issues etc.
- Free core sampling, moisture analysis and surveys to determine water ingress points
- Free Budget costs and consultation service for new build or refurbishment
- Bespoke design details by our in-house team
- Approvals with the country’s leading manufacturers
- SMSTS trained working foreman as standard